Grant Application Form
Our next grant round opens in September 2022. An online application form will be made available then. Please complete the abovementioned application form to apply for a grant from the Eastern Star Foundation. Grants applications can be for either up to $50,000 or up to $100,000. In addition to completing this form, you will be asked to upload the following:
- A detailed proposal about the program or initiative for which you are seeking funding. The detailed proposal must include:
- Details about your organisation, what it does and why it exists.
- What is the problem you are trying to address and how is that aligned to the Eastern Star Foundation’s ‘Theory of Change’?
- A description of the program or initiative for which you are seeking funding.
- How many participants will benefit from this program, what are their demographics, and where are they located.
- The outcomes and impact that will be achieved and the evidence you have to support this.
- How you will measure the outcomes and impact achieved from your program or initiative.
- How your organisation will support the Eastern Star Foundation’s desired outcomes.
- A detailed budget for the program or initiative and if additional funding is required to complete the project. Please state where those funds have been secured or if they are yet to be secured.
- Strategic Plan (if available).
- Annual Report (if available).
- Certification of charitable registration.
- 12-month cash flow forecast.
- BIO of Board & Leadership Team.
- Organisation chart, reflecting volunteer numbers and management.
- Theory of Change (if available).
- Three years of audited financial accounts.