How to Apply
How to apply for a grant
The Eastern Star Foundation has one grant round per year. Applications for our next grant round will be accepted from 20 September to 01 December 2021. Organisations can apply for either a grant of up to $50,000, or a grant of up to $100,000.
- Only one application can be made per organisation within any twelve-month period.
- Existing grants need to be acquitted by Eastern Star Foundation before an organisation can apply for a new grant.
- An applicant cannot reapply for a previously declined project, except by invitation from Eastern Star Foundation.
- Organisations that have been registered with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission (ACNC) for less than three years should not apply, except by invitation following discussion with Eastern Star Foundation.
- An applicant cannot reapply for a project where Eastern Star Foundation has funded that project at any time during the previous three years, except by invitation following discussion with Eastern Star Foundation.
Applications open September 2022
Applications close December 2022
Assessment and approval by the Eastern Star Foundation Board between 01 December 2022 and 01 February 2023
Successful applicants to be advised during March and April 2023